Legacy Soccer Open Field
Posted 6/06/20 (Sat)
PLEASE NOTE DATES & ATTENDANCE INFORMATION
Legacy Soccer Open Field Summer 2020 - 6:00pm-7:30pm
Sanford Sports Complex - Main Field & Grass Field
Dates: June 8, 15, 22, 29 July 6, 13, 20, 27
Bismarck Public Schools
Phase 1 - June 1-15 - Focus is on general conditioning
These preliminary guidelines may change at any given time based on State, Community, and District directives. Outdoor facility use only
1. Screen students with the five Covid symptoms questions. Athletes should stay home if they are not feeling well.
2. Vulnerable individuals should not participate in workouts
3. Athletes should plan to arrive no more than five minutes before their scheduled workout. Athletes will remain in car until group is called to the field.
4. 15 maximum in each group including coaches and staff.
a. Multiple groups are allowed in different areas at each facility. (Must practice social distancing – 6 feet)
b. No more than three groups allowed at each facility.
c. Group participants need to remain the same from day-to-day.
d. Equipment should not be shared between groups.
5. No locker rooms are available.
6. A bathroom or porta pottie will be provided at each facility.
7. Workout clothes should be washed after each workout.
8. All Athletic equipment, including balls, should be cleaned intermittently during workouts.
9. Water will not be provided. Students should bring their own water. Water bottles cannot be shared.
10. Students should leave facility upon the conclusion of the workout. Students should continue to practice social distancing when they leave.
Covid screening checklist questions
If an athlete answers yes to any of these questions they will not be allowed to take part in workouts and should contact their primary care provider or any other health care professional. They will not be allowed to return to workouts until they have medical clearance from a doctor.
1. Do you have a fever?
2. Do you have a cough?
3. Do you have a sore throat?
4. Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
5. Have you had close contact or are you caring for someone with Covid 19?